IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is one of the world's largest consulting services organizations. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions.
Business leaders are addressing many challenges and opportunities in today's digital world. With our proven digital and other technology assets, methodologies, partnerships and research capabilities, IBM is uniquely positioned to help our clients navigate this shift. Our consultants act as trusted business advisors to our clients worldwide, helping them to define new business models and innovate how they address customers, markets and channels. Working across all major sectors, we craft unique and collaborative partnerships with our clients that drive growth, disruption and sustainable advantage.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our digital agency IBM iX, offering creative solutions for business strategy and experience design to solve complex business challenges.
Your main tasks are:
• Interpretation and synthesis of user research,
• Client insight and requirements analysis,
• Craft stories around intended experiences which connect people in meaningful, enduring ways with our products and services. You have proven experience in UX design, UX strategy, design patterns, user journeys, wireframing (Adobe Creative Suite, Axure RP or similar). You are familiar with software development methodologies (Scrum or similar).
Your key competencies include:
• Ability to connect the dots at both abstract and tactical levels
• Empathetic and expressive,
• Inquisitive and divergent,
• Ability to address user's needs; you are able to lead small teams and discuss your work with clients and IBM stakeholders.
• Experience with sales and/or product management is a plus.
Reference Salary EUR 43.120,-. Possibility for overpayment is based on education and experience.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience