The IAM Specialists in the BeNeLux security services practice are advisors and technical consultants who have in-depth knowledge and experience in the core security domain Identity & Access Management and should be able to speak across the landscape as well. The consultants will provide subject matter expertise in the form of briefings, workshops, and/or consulting engagements within their domain that assess a client’s security capabilities as well as recommending solutions to enhance a client’s overall security capabilities. Such client security capabilities may involve policy, process, technology, or organizational areas. Consultants will identify gaps in the current environment and recommend best practices or solutions to reduce client risk and increase their ability to deal with emerging threats and risks to the organization. The IAM Specialists have expert knowledge about the design and implementation of complex federated identity and access models with real-time connection to other systems (source and client systems such as HR applications, Active Directory, LDAP, business application systems etc). They are litterate with common and specific policies related to business user ID management and especially with priviliged user ID management.
The main responsibility will be:
• Know and let known the IAM services and processes IBM provides to his customers
• Write and maintain the corresponding relevant documentation
• Interact with other IBM Delivery Centers (located BE/LU/PL) & IBM Security team.
• Collect and analyze customer requirements and make proposals in collaboration with the IAM architect
• Participate to the daily operational management regarding the customers’ IAM system
• Implement and maintain IAM systems with a focus on privileged ID management, using different IAM tools that are available on the market and used by clients (e.g. Thycotic, CyberArk)
• Define, maintain and (let) implement quality indicators and ensure that there are respected
• Contribute to projects from the request to the implementation
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Very good technical knowledge of:
privileged identity management tools
tools for managing windows based servers like event viewer, scheduled tasks, services,…
AD / ADLDS / SQL / PHP / JAVA / XML / LDAP...
You are a specialist in Identity Management and you are familiar with the IAM concepts. You are ready to enlarge your knowledge on the subject.
You are familiar with the Security aspects of a multi-platforms environment (work in collaboration with technical, security, compliance, .. teams)
You have a customer-oriented spirit and are service minded
You have a good transversal technical knowledge and able to speak with all other operational teams
Autonomous, you are able to integrate easily in the current team
Proactive, analytic and meticulous
you have good communication skills and are able to align the abstraction level with the audience (from customer representative to technical people)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Fluent in English, and in French and Dutch
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.