Experienced SAP ABAP Developer
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast growing part of a dynamic International Company.
Position is opened in Bratislava, Banska Bystrica or Kosice.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Establishing a strong command of the existing application architecture, code base, enterprise integration and delivery methods.
• Developing high quality and efficient code and technical solutions.
• End to end delivery into production and supporting the various test phases within the project.
• Having a keen eye for quality ensuring governance, documentation, best practices and coding standards are followed and the quality is
• Understanding the complex and critical Customer processes.
• Building lasting and trusting relationships within the organization, customer and immediate team members.
What do you need for your success?
• Being an experienced ABAP Developer with more than 3 years of experience with Object Oriented Programming, classic ABAP and potentially also
in Web UI/Fiori.
• Experience within at least one SAP Module.
• Ability to work under minimal guidance with a can-do attitude to deliver within tight timelines without compromising quality,
performance or documentation.
• Technical skills to enable writing an application design to detail.
• Ability to communicate in a fluent manner with internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to challenge and explore design and delivery plans and apply different approaches to arrive at the most favorable options.
• Good analytical skills and attitude to make a difference.
• Willingness to learn new technical skills.
• Willingness to travel.
What benefits do we offer?
Annual performance bonus payment
Special IBM discounts
Diners club - private credit card
Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
Salary starting from 1700 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
Flexible working time
Three additional vacation days
Up to three self-recovery days
100% sick leave compensation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.