Experienced Salesforce Consultant/Developer
As part of our continuous transformation IBM Global Business Services (GBS) has established a Global Cloud Services Practice to meet the consulting demands of today’s rapidly changing market. We are a world leading strategy consultancy with deep industry and market CRM consulting and Salesforce.com expertise and we are looking for developers in the Salesforce space.
Salesforce.com is the world's leading CRM software and enterprise cloud ecosystem. Salesforce empowers companies to connect with their customers
in a whole new way. They are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes,
and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running.
The developers in this role use their background in IT (administration, consulting or development) to work on a specific client project or solution.
They will ensure that the custom solution is integrated into the overall program, and provide fixes to defects identified by the quality assurance team
during the software development life cycle.
The position can be based in Bratislava, Banská Bystrica or Košice.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Requirements gathering and analysis
• Configuration and development of business solutions based on the Force.com platform
• Test, documentation and deployment
• Support and maintenance
• Active communication with the customers, business analysts and other service delivery teams in order to perform regular operations tasks as well as solve
the application issues
What do you need for your success?
• IT related education / IT Background (Application developer, IT Consultant role)
• Communication skills, written and verbal
• Fluent English
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team player
• Some experience with one or more of the following:
• Force.com development experience with a strong focus on APEX and Visualforce development Web application development experience XML, SQL,
• Previous experience as software developer with OOP (Apex, Java, .NET or similar)
• Fundamental understanding of CRM space is a huge plus
• Salesforce certifications and trainings (APP BUILDER / Platform Developer I-II or other)
• Experience with agile development practices / version controlled environments
• Knowledge of Data migration and ETL tools
• German language
What benefits do we offer?
Annual performance bonus payment
Special IBM discounts
Diners club - private credit card
Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
Salary starting from 1900 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
Flexible working time
Three additional vacation days
Up to three self-recovery days
100% sick leave compensation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
IT related education / IT Background (Application developer, IT Consultant role)
Communication skills, written and verbal
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to work independently and as a team player
Some experience with one or more of the following:
Previous experience as software developer with OOP (Apex, Java, .NET or similar)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.