Role: GOSS Client Support Specialist
Employment Type: Regular
Location: IBM Ortigas Center, Hanston Square, San Miguel Ave, San Antonio, Pasig
Shift: Nightshift, 10:00pm - 7:00am
The role will be primarily responsible in performing a variety of support responsibilities throughout the sale cycle. These includes prospecting lists, installing base data, pricing and order tracking. The successful candidate will ensure that all transactions are handled with minimum impact to the customers; and in compliance with all the audit guidelines and approved processes. Other tasks include partnering with the sales team to ensure that pre-sales activities are performed promptly and accurately; generating and submitting sales proposals; coordinating sales activities for the IBM Sales team; and liaising with different parties to complete the sales cycle.
• Readiness to work under time pressure and adjust quickly to architecture or project demands
• Good analytical, documentation and organizational skills, with keen attention to details
• Excellent English communication (Written and Oral) and presentation skills due to frequent client interface
• Ability to work independently, and be self-sufficient to organize work according to schedule
• Ability to work within a larger group in multicultural environment
• Prefers someone with technical related courses for recent college graduates
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
•Associate's Degree/College Diploma
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.