The role will be primarily responsible in performing a variety of support responsibilities throughout the sale cycle. These includes prospecting lists, installing base data, pricing and order tracking. The successful candidate will ensure that all transactions are handled with minimum impact to the customers; and in compliance with all the audit guidelines and approved processes. Other tasks include partnering with the sales team to ensure that pre-sales activities are performed promptly and accurately; generating and submitting sales proposals; coordinating sales activities for the IBM Sales team; and liaising with different parties to complete the sales cycle.
• Readiness to work under time pressure and be able to adjust quickly to architecture or project demands
• Very good communication and presentation skills
• Good analytical, documentation and organizational skills, with keen attention to details
• Ability to work independently, and be self-sufficient to organize work according to schedule
• Work within a larger group in multicultural environment
• English: Average to Above Average
Work Location: 8th Floor, Hanston Square, San Miguel Ave, San Antonio, Pasig or UP Ayala Technohub
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
•Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Background/working experience in a BPO company/call center
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.