We think bigger than an agency and more creatively than a consultancy with the power to integrate the whole system. We are IBM iX, in 2017 one of Econsultancy’s top ranking digital agencies network in the world. We are a next generation services company dedicated to creating transformative ideas that get our clients to the future first.
Experience design acts as digital anthropologists collaborating with IBM research, 3 rd party researchers and analytics teams to surface and sell unique customer insights, defined as data informed human truths that motivate behavior which connect to a brand’s business objectives. This discipline is an expert at the customer condition and reframes business problems into actionable opportunities. The role of an Experience Design Lead will be to leverage your experience and knowledge of the digital marketplace in order to create customer experience innovations to lead clients who are in need of our digital marketing, metrics, experience design, development and strategic consulting solutions.
This position also has responsibility for designing and leading customer research activities, social listening, and conducting stakeholder interview and interactive workshops. You will be responsible for leading the development customer acquisition, retention and advocacy strategies. Additionally, working in collaboration with Visual Design Leads to develop creative briefs, client presentations and delivery of project results in a timely and professional manner. Teaming between practitioners, client resources, and third party partners is critical to this role in order to meet client business objectives and delivering with high customer satisfaction. The Experience Planner will have day-to-day responsibility for research, customer insight development client solution development and will support management of key client relationships. This individual must be capable of working in a time-compressed, highly dynamic & potentially ambiguous client situation to ensure innovative, impactful solutions are developed and milestones and deliverables are achieved.
· Bachelor's Degree
· At least 10 years using MS Office and Keynote or other presentation software
· At least 10 years experience in delivering digital business and marketing projects and initiatives with tangible results; working across organizational boundaries and interfacing with client management and executives
· At least 10 years experience in contributing to thought leadership in digital marketing, branding and strategic consulting, facilitation techniques, and leading practices
· At least 10 years experience in demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
· At least 10 years experience with industry standard customer insights research tools
· At least 10 years experience creating and testing customer journeys, and prototypes
· At least 2 years experience in Sketch
· Experience designing and leading consumer focus group studies, interviews and survey’s
· Experience leading consumer focus group studies, interviews and survey’s (writing focus group study plans, creating the test plan, defining interview/survey questions, defining measurement goals, analyzing and synthesizing the results, and making a strategic recommendation)
· English, Cantonese, Mandarin: Fluent
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience