The IBM Security Solution Design Department in the Nordics, is looking for the professional who will drive the development of winning security services based solutions in the sales phase by interacting with clients and our competency experts. You shall have a technical background as Security Solution Architect with experience in communicating with technical teams and clients' management. You should have former experience as Engineer, Architect and/or Consultant with broad practical knowledge in designing of IT Security architectures and excellent communication skills.
You should be able to analyze technical documentation, extract customer expectations, and convert business requirements into a workable solution, well measured from technical and financial perspective. As Security Solution Architect you will jointly with Technical Solution Managers, sales teams, end customers, thus client-facing communications skills and focus on business are also essential to this position.
In this role you will need to be able to create technical delivery artifacts such as architecture design document, service designs, reference architectures, proposal input, presentations and other technical deliverables. As a technical professional, Security Solution Architect you will be required to provide guidance on implementation of proposed solution/architecture. This would include infrastructure sizing, hardware & software selection, deployment considerations and systems integration.
You are expected to have excellent presentation skills, be able to run dialogue with the client and clearly and accurately describe business benefits to C-level audience.
You will need broad architecture design knowledge in at least four of the following technologies and areas:
· General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR (most desirable)
· Managed Services (most desirable)
· Networking, LAN/WAN, VPN (preferred)
· Security Operations
· Security in the Cloud
· Consultancy & Privacy Security Services
· Security products (HW & SW): SIEM, IDPS, Firewall, Web Gateway, HIPS, AV, DLP
· Legal regulations
· Physical access
· Data Encryption
· Business Resiliency
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Experience in LLD and HLD designing of Network & IT Security architectures
· Ability to design architecture / solution from the scratch, optimize & integrate existing environment
· Pre-sales experience, working with engagement team, partners and customers
· Readiness to work under time pressure and be able to adjust quickly to architecture or project demands
· Very good communication and presentation skills
· Ability to work independently, and be self sufficient to organize work according to schedule
· Work within a larger group in international and multicultural environment
· Readiness to travel, up to 25% annually
· At least 3 years of experience on Specialist / Designer / Consultant position related to Security
· English: Fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
· At least 2 years in client facing role
· At least 4 years of experience as Engineer / Specialist, hands on practical knowledge
· Pre-sales practitioner with proven background, working on large, complex engagements
· SME knowledge of networking, cloud and infrastructure is a strong plus.
· Awareness of costing methodologies and financial factors
· Knowledge about outsourcing models and techniques
· Any certificates related to this position, like CISA, CISSP, CCSP, CCNP will be an advantage
· Any nordic language is a strong plus
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.