IBM is the world's largest SAP Partner; we have worked together with SAP for over thirty years, partnering with indigenous and multi-national companies to delivery SAP-enabled business transformation together.
This is your opportunity to join our team in Dubai to work on a range of exciting new S/4 HANA centric design, implementation, upgrade and support engagements for an influential organisation in the Middle east. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment.
We bring our global industrial-strength Application Management capabilities, modernized for a cloud world, together with our world-class cloud and mobile-powered Enterprise Application and Systems Integration skills. The integration of DevOps Innovation Services and Agile practices, along with IBM Design Thinking and a world of talent, enables us to deliver continuous innovation with speed, quality, and at the cost point required to keep clients at the top of their game.
We’re currently looking for a SAP Supply Chain and Logistics Functional Lead with S/4 experience, ideally with O&G sector experience.
You will be a go-to thought leader for supply chain and logistics impact of S/4HANA and cognitive.
You will be advising corporate executives (CxO’s) and our internal client teams on the benefits delivered by S/4 HANA and Cognitive, and how IBM will provide the services to get them there.
You will help craft and deliver answers to many more complex client questions from “why should I move to S/4HANA?” and “how do I move to S/4HANA Logistics”, to “How does cognitive work with my SAP system?”
Offer Development and Differentiation
You will help IBM to differentiate itself by leading the development of cognitive extensions to S/4HANA.
You will be empowered to collaborate with IBM’s Watson (Cognitive AI) teams to ensure the latest cognitive solutions, and perspectives are included in our SAP solutions. Ensuring our SAP solutions encompass the latest innovations and S/4HANA processes and best practices.
If you are…
…excited about new technology, thrive on being on the cutting edge, are adaptable and willing to roll up your sleeves to get work done, can explain the impact of SAP S/4HANA to business users, and communicate your knowledge effectively in presentations with a strong client facing presence….this role is for you!
Your Day-to Day Role and Technical Experience
You will support sales at key accounts by leading the scope, solution, and program planning around S/4HANA and cognitive. You must be a great storyteller. This will be required to support sales and go-to-market activities for SAP S/4HANA deals, which will include writing and shaping proposals and presenting at Orals. You will support delivery teams as a subject matter expert (SME) for ongoing S/4 programs and help kickoff, and plan new ones.
• Proven thought leadership in SAP HANA based supply chain and logistics solutions, demonstrated by whitepapers and presentations at industry and/or SAP events.
• Knowledgeable of the SAP S/4HANA roadmap, differences between 1503, 1511, 1605, and 1610 releases and new business capabilities brought into the supply chain and logistics area with each release.
• Big data and cognitive computing experience is a plus.
• At least 6 years of experience in SAP supply chain, and logistics.
• At least 4 years of experience with IT and business process transformation in the supply chain and logistics space.
• At least 3 years of experience selling SAP supply chain and logistics transformation programs, including strategic alignment with executives, solution development, and closing business.
• At least 1 year of implementation, or migration experience with SAP S/4HANA Logistics.
• At least 1 project with SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Fiori Apps, and SAP HANA Live.
• At least 4 years of business process knowledge and business process blue printing experience.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
SAP s4 HANA
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
SAP s4 HANA
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.