IBM is the world's largest SAP Partner; we have worked together with SAP for over thirty years, partnering with indigenous and multi-national companies to delivery SAP-enabled business transformation together.
This is your opportunity to join our team in Dubai to work on a range of exciting new S/4 HANA centric design, implementation, upgrade and support engagements for an influential organization in the Middle east. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment.
We bring our global industrial-strength Application Management capabilities, modernized for a cloud world, together with our world-class cloud and mobile-powered Enterprise Application and Systems Integration skills. The integration of DevOps Innovation Services and Agile practices, along with IBM Design Thinking and a world of talent, enables us to deliver continuous innovation with speed, quality, and at the cost point required to keep clients at the top of their game.
The Lead Ariba technical developer to be the client-facing lead supporting financial and ordering applications. This role will be involved in keeping the current system running while the client executes a 12-18 month project to migrate of the current version of Ariba, and could also be involved in the migration project.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Expertise 8+ years working in Ariba Downstream application.
• Expertise in clustered Ariba environment that is heavily integrated with web services & SAP systems.
• Built Ariba application along with WebSphere and Webserver for large enterprise.
• Expertise in integrating B2Bi/EDI framework
• Built HA servers with full DR capability
• Integration experience with other ERP systems and enterprise applications.
• Expertise in Java ability to build java based applications outside Ariba.
• Experience with Azure cloud tools to supplement other functionalities/requirements.
• Ability to shift priorities and assist new development outside Ariba area.
• Position will have on call responsibilities on rotation basis within internal team.
• Java Certification Mandatory
• IBM WebSphere and Webserver
• Ariba Downstream expertise – 8 + years
• Redhat Certification Preferred
• Azure Certified Architect Preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively with senior client staff and managers.
• Strong personal interaction, confidence, and verbal communication skills. Must be able to work collaboratively with teammates, both senior and junior.
• Experience in working as a Technical Lead.
• Strong Analytical Skills to understand business functionality.
• Comfortable working closely and communicating collaboratively with clients all day every day.
• Strong, confident personal presence, to represent CGI on a daily basis to our client.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
SAP s4 HANA
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
SAP s4 HANA
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.