IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a world leading strategy consultancy with deep industry expertise. We are looking for application architect in the financial services.
Project Planning and Management
– Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
– Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work, and mentoring and developing team members
– Manage customer expectations for project deliverables, and manage stakeholder communications, and help to implement an effective system of project governance
Process Management and Improvement
– Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for (Agile) Project Management
– Promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team
Manage a cross-functional and high-performance DevOps team members to deliver solutions of large size and complexity.
Mentoring, coaching and performance management.
Team Building and defining a positive culture and work environment.
Collaborate with other squads, operations, stakeholders and business leaders to ensure smooth rollouts, continuous operation and high quality.
Provide a clear focus on doing more with less by guiding the team towards automation.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.