• Monitor JIRA Ticket system for AP related tickets and resolve issues with business owners and suppliers
• Validate non-conforming/exception invoices (identify all necessary information)
• Create JIRA tickets for non-conforming invoices by exception categories.
• Follow-up with vendors and business owners to resolve issues via e-mail or phone
• Process resolved exception invoices in Oracle
• Process credit memo & AP refund process
• Manage AP related inquiries from business owners, department managers, and vendors
• Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
• Ad Hoc duties as required
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Very Good verbal and written skills
Excellent Customer Service skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.