Watson Customer Engagement Seller - Commerce Segment - Norther Region
The Watson Customer Engagement Business Unit is a strategic growth play within IBM and we are expanding our Marketing, eCommerce and Supply Chain solutions combine domain expertise with enabling technology to help clients deliver deeper, more valuable customer engagements.
Our portfolio is built on more than $3 billion of organic development and acquisitions that have native cognitive capabilities delivered through Watson.
We are just at the start of an exciting journey with Cognitive Commerce and now is the right time to join our high performance team!
The Watson Customer Engagement (WCE) Seller will represent the value of our Commerce Segment into our Enterprise and Commercial clients across NSW & Qld. You will use your experience and contacts to sell at Senior Executive Level across Digital, Marketing, Architecture and other functions within your named accounts. You will work with our key Business Partners and Global Systems integrators to tailor to client’s specific business needs and to beat the competition.
If you are a driven sales professional with a love of digital transformation and ready to challenge the norms with senior executives, we need you at IBM WCE to take our Sales to the next level of achievement.
· Maintain and share a clear point of view on best practice around customer engagement and digital transformation
· Achieve/exceed revenue quotas on a consistent basis
· Build strong relationships with key Line of Business executives in your accounts
· Collaborate with and support the IBM software coverage and Client teams in your territory
· Thoroughly understand the on-line customer journey and the systems that enable it.
· Develop and execute against your business plan to achieve objectives and provide accurate forecasting.
· Identify and qualify prospective customers and progress opportunities through the pipeline
· Effectively orchestrate the huge resources at your disposal across IBM and it's partners
· Win new clients through your sales acumen and ability to team with others
· Based in Sydney with an established network of Digital, Product and Marketing contacts
· Proven business acumen, with the ability to position solution Return on Investment (ROI)
· Experience with Marketing Automation, Customer Analytics or eCommerce solutions
· Executive level sales experience a must
· Ability to build consistent new revenue pipeline
· Ability to interface within a multi-brand sales organization
· Commitment to stay current with industry/sector trends
· Proven experience to articulate, define and execute creative strategies to grow the IBM WCE business and reach new markets
· A Bachelors Degree or Higher or Commensurate Professional Experience
· At least 5 years sales experience working for a software vendor into Enterprise client in Australia
· At least 3 years sales experience of selling complex solutions to large enterprises
· At least 1 years experience of selling eCommerce, Marketing or order management solutions
If you are a driven sales professional with a love of digital commerce and ready to challenge the norms with senior executives, we need you at Big Blue to take our Sales to the next level of achievement.
Sign me up!
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM – click “Apply” today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
See Vacancy Number 142027BR at http://www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
As per Job Description.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
As per Job Description.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.