TSS Call Entry agents are the first point of contact for customers raising hardware or SW service requests with IBM. The core activity involves receipt of customer issues by phone, e-mail or fax, and creation or update of either a HW or SW Service Request. Entitlement is checked according to the customer’s contract and Denied Parties List (DPL) before routing the service request for technical support.
TSS Entitlement Exception Agents have a key responsibility to resolve issues when a customer understanding of their service entitlement does not match the information available to the call entry agents. Issues must be resolved quickly and accurately in order to maintain customer satisfaction whilst protecting IBM from delivering non-contracted service.
Agents will monitor an exception queue in the call management system and have the ability to search an extended range of information sources to validate entitlement to service.
The role will often require agents to investigate contract status with a range of different groups across IBM, including Sales Transaction Support (STS) and the customer account teams.
Agents will require to be flexible, and support perform other related asks and activities as directed by Management, such as reporting and Issue escalation where necessary.
• Receive Call Processing
• Answering customer calls
• Verifying customer requests
• Verifying customer entitlements
• Logging customer requests
• Updating service call activity
Monitor Entitlement Exception Queues:
• Solve Exception problems.
• Verify entitlement.
• Check contract source systems.
• Verify contract info with the client (Proof of Purchase, Warranty card, etc).
• Entering data and updating files
• Providing Subject Matter Expertise within the supported sites and products
• Creating and updating products, services, packages, and systems.
• Creating and updating teamrooms or communities.
• Managing Queues
• Facilitating call centre rep training
• Supplying information to the customer
• Routing the call record to the appropriate provider of Service
• Processing Requests
• Maintaining relationship with customer via constant updates and reports
• Excellent spoken and written Spanish and Portuguese language skills are essential to ensure a positive customer experience.
• In addition, all candidates must have an excellent standard of spoken and written English as the working and social language of the call centre.
• High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
• Good typing and general IT skills.
• Independent, Self-motivated, Results orientated, Focused, Confident & Flexible.
• Able to prioritise, organise and work well within a team.
Please be aware that whilst the majority of work is conducted in normal business hours, we work in 24/7 shift environment, and there will be a requirement for OOH work including nights, weekends and holidays (There is a financial uplift for night shift).
Candidates will be expected to align their working day to SPGI region business hours and may be required to ensure that holidays (Including local holidays) are taken in line with the SPIGI region holiday calendar to avoid business impact.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.