For more than 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: changing how we create, collaborate, analyse and engage. From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience – it’s what IBMers do.
We’re looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era. Be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact and cultivate their expertise.
• Accountable for the end to end experience for standard and niche roles including sourcing, screening, closing and stakeholder engagement.
• Subject matter expert in a specific domain, industry or function, relentlessly creating and expanding diverse candidate pipelines and recognized in the marketplace.
• Understanding their evolving client group, competition and market dynamics to be able to anticipate talent and hiring shifts. Prepare and consult with their client groups regarding their hiring needs, hiring strategy and execution.
• Hiring strategy.
• Initial stakeholder engagement.
• Proactively source for skills.
• Manage and enhance pipeline quality.
• Conduct screening interview to qualify active and passive candidates.
• Use variety of best practice assessments (eg. Cognitive solutions, references, digital footprint, etc.
• Share, present and discuss qualified candidates.
• Preparation & debrief with candidates.
• Candidate debrief with manager.
• Partner with Hiring Manager to build the offer.
• Verbal offers.
• Nurture candidate relationship.
• Negotiate and close offer.
• Enable candidate decision and negotiate start date.
• Onboard BAU + Extra Touch.
• Ongoing engagement with the candidate
• Generate referrals from candidate.
• Reflection/Close Search
• Guides hiring managers responding to and anticipating the client’s needs.
• Leverages data and market trends to make impactful recommendations.
• Models shared interests, values and ethics to continuously enhance relationships.
• Provides advise and direction to stakeholders on strategic talent issues to pro-actively prevent talent shortages and generate external talent opportunities.
• Researches market and industry data to draw trends to affect positive business outcomes.
• Creates mutually beneficial and strategic partnership with clients and stakeholders.
• Enables the team to consult by passing on acquired knowledge and experience through mentoring and coach
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Recruitment experience from 5 - 7 years
Domain experience in IT recruitment, prefer skills in Digital mobile, and business transformation
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience