Who you are:
• The Watson Customer Engagement (WCE) Business Partner Manager establishes and expands relationships with strategically important Business Partners and channels.
• The Business Partner Manager is responsible for achieving Transaction and SaaS sales quota and assigned strategic Territory and Partners Ecosystem
• The Business Partner Manager will also be leading the effort to Identify, Recruit, Enable, Build Marketing Plans and Nurture a successful Business Partner relationship
• The Business Partner Manager represents the entire range of Watson Customer Engagement Brand Offering to our Business Partners and will own the account planning cycle and strategy aligned to our Global Strategies.
• The Business Partner Manager will grow our Footprint in the Digital Marketing Agency Arena and increase the contract value of our Solution Portfolio
• Meet assigned sales targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned Territory.
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key in-Geo, WW Watson Customer Engagement Segment as well as outside Watson Customer Engagement Integrated Account teams.
• Plan and execute Partner Enablement Program with the support from Enablement & Technical Team
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources in order to meet Account performance objectives and Business Partners’ expectations.
• Proactively leads IBM & Business Partners strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
• Manage Co-Marketing Activities in Business Partner strategic focus and drive Autonomous Business from Partner Ecosystem
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
See above JD
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
See above JD
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.