As part of our continuous transformation IBM Global Business Services (GBS) has established a Global Cloud Services Practice to meet the consulting demands of today’s rapidly changing market. We are looking for business solution leaders in the salesforce.com space with more than 6 years experience in real projects. In this role, you will use your knowledge and experience related to delivering global salesforce.com solutions, enterprise business design, best practices, adoption and implementation of the salesforce.com suite of products to enterprise clients.
As a Salesforce Solutions Architect you will be required to design and develop solutions that meet specific client business needs and to contribute to the growth of IBM's European Bluewolf Salesforce practice.
In this role as Solutions Architect you will use your knowledge related to business challenges industry trends, business strategy & models, industry value chain/business processes, industry segments, solutions, the regulatory environment, benchmarks, and cloud strategy to create value and enable successful business outcomes for IBM clients - enabling them to transform themselves and their industries.
Qualified candidates are expected to have core consulting skills combined with leading Salesforce business process competency, functional subject matter expertise, and enterprise implementation experience with all core salesforce.com tools, offerings and products, and be responsible for delivering typical functional analysis and design artefacts on projects. Candidates also expected to play a key part during pre-sales and bids to analyze, shape and design solutions & winning proposals for clients.
Candidate should have the following capabilities:
• Deep product/domain expertise (Marketing Cloud and\or Sales & Service Cloud).
• In depth knowledge of Salesforce.com products and platform suite and offerings
• Track record of designing applications, processes and systems in the Salesforce.com ecosystem including administration and configuration
• Enterprise business solutioning experience for large and medium clients.
• Experience collaborating with business stakeholders to understand the business strategy / roadmap, and working with technical teams to develop, implement and maintain solutions
• Experience in process design and requirements mapping / definition
• Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
• Breadth of project lifecycle experience including analysis, design, configuration, data migration, integration, testing, training and support
• Experience with Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods
• Good client facing communication skills with IT departments and business users
• Experience in managing stakeholders, training staff and contributing to bid processes / pre sales work.
• Good speaker with strong presentation skills able to address leadership.
One or more Salesforce.com certifications (Administrator, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Advanced Administrator)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.