Employees in this specialty are knowledgeable in country specific end to end payroll process and activities to provide guidance on standard best practices, to provide support and address issues and escalations, to identify opportunity areas, designs new processes, and implements new/improved solutions to improve results and increase productivity, and to identify risk areas and corresponding mitigating activities for any special handling or deviation to standard process.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Payroll Processing - analytical skills
• Customer-oriented – demonstrates a positive attitude towards customer service
• Strong interpersonal skills – able to collaborate with people and work effectively in a team
• Strong communication skills (oral & written) – confident and able in communicating with key managers and other external contacts. Consistently communicate ideas and information in a clear and logical way using the appropriate level of detail. Has a good command of the English language and application of appropriate vocabulary and rules of grammar.
• Priority setting – able to identify critical requirements and prioritize tasks particularly during peak seasons
• Be a self-starter and can move forward to overcome issues and problems with minimum supervision
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Ability to deal with highly personal, confidential information
• Attention to detail
• Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Self-motivated, proactive, good time management and follow through
• Flexibility, openness and ability to drive change
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.