This role is responsible for managing Security services projects, to deliver a solution to the customer using the appropriate business measurements and terms and conditions for the project according to the project charter, project agreement or contract. He will have overall performance responsibility for managing and maximising revenue and GP, through effective change control, cost reduction and opportunity identification.
The PM could be responsible for managing all project resources, including subcontractors, establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and the customer.
The PM will be able to demonstrate ownership of contracts and effective management of all engagements by :
• Establishing the appropriate client governance.
• Demonstrating mitigation and resolution of risks and issues through consistent and effective use of the Security Risk Management processes and tools (RPM), ensuring information reviewed regularly and kept up to date
• Anticipate and act early to avoid troubled contracts.
• Ensuring that projects follow WWPMM and are Audit and Business Controls compliant.
• Ensuring the contract information in IPPF is correct and Day Zero and Monthly approvals are actioned
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
The candidate will have demonstrable experience of :
• Full life cycle experience of engagement leadership, strong pre-sales capability, strong commercial management.
• Ideally PMI Certification
• Strong Communication / Leadership skills
• Italiani mother tongue language required
• Good English language skills.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• PMI Certification : Acquired
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.