IBM Security Intelligence is the global provider of high-value, cost-effective, security information and event management (SIEM) products. The flagship offering QRadar is currently the industry leader in SIEM. Qradar integrates previously disparate functions including log management, network behaviour analytics and security event management into a total security intelligence solution. QRadar provides users with crucial visibility into what is occurring with their networks, data centres, and applications to better protect IT assets and meet regulatory requirements.
At IBM Security, our mission is to protect our clients from various attacks including malware, identity theft, frauds, etc. IBM Security delivers an integrated system of analytics, real-time defenses and proven experts; and we are looking for Software Developers to come make a difference.
Why join IBM Security?
· Work for one of the most advanced cyber security companies in the world and one of the world's most trusted brands
· Work with a globally distributed and international team, with a culture centred on success
· Competitive compensation and benefit packages
· A world of opportunity for career growth
What are your responsibilities?
· Understand and support the mission and vision of IBM business unit you belong to, e.g. IBM Security.
· Contribute new features and help your team resolve technical debt using agile development practices
· Collaborate with other development teams to ensure a quality product
This role may involve working with technology that is covered by embargo Export Regulations. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following embargoed countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria) on a work permit you are not eligible for employment in this position.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
English Fluent (verbal and written)
Min 3-5 years experience in software development, product design and integration
Proficiency in constructing and using REST APIs using Node.js and Python (Flask), with an emphasis on secure coding
Experienced with Git
Experienced with web development using React (JSX) or similar technologies
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Familiarity with a variety of web frameworks and toolkits
Passion for keeping up-to-date with the latest web technologies and standards
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.