Do you want to get familiar with Mainframe? Are you interested to gain skills with a market leader in Mainframe area? Would you like to accept challenges? This is it. #Mainframe #z/OS #Maintaining #Monitoring
Save the day with IBM. Our Delivery Center provides high-value IT services and leverage proven roadmaps and frameworks we have developed in our global network, bringing together an outstanding talent pool to help global leaders solve some of their most challenging problems. Therefore this is an ideal place where to use and develop your skills and potential. Join us and discover what you can make of this moment.Your Future Made With IBM! This is an unique opportunity for a graduate who would like to grow fast and seeks a big challenge since the beginning of his/her career.
The job itself is being performed on the most stable platform called Mainframe. It might be known also as z/OS or MVS systems. The platform is usually used by big corporations which requires high transaction speed, strong reliability and backwards compatibility. An IT specialist working on this platform has to be personally responsible and knowledgeable about all things which are going to be touched there. Either how to resolve an incident or just simply improve or innovate an outdated arrangement. In future you can apply your skills in various positions as 2nd or 3rd level Mainframe System Programmer, DBDC System Specialist, Database Administrator, Storage Specialist, Security Administrator or System Automation Administrator.Would you like to know more about Mainframe?
Check our Mainframe web page: http://www.ibm.com/mainframe50/
Do not hesitate, apply, our recruitment team will contact you as soon as possible!Your day to day activities will include:
• Monitoring z/OS systems and handling events
• Resolve incidents, improve or innovate outdated arrangements
• Reacting to alerts coming to consoles according existing documentation
• Fixing the existing problem or passing it to a higher level specialist
• Incident, Problem and Change Management documentation creation and updates
Your profile should look like:
• Either Graduate or student of IT (or similar faculties)
• Interested in gaining experience in multinational organization
• Eager to work in technology area
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Self-motivated and be able to work independently
• Broad education and development opportunities which include training and/or professional certifications
• Additional 5 days paid time off
• Relocation assistance
• Transparent career path and potential for growth within a leading IT company
• Various benefits/discounts/offerings for sports, massages, financial services and others
You will have the opportunity to:
• Join our Succeeding@IBM Program - a structured onboarding and development program
• Become part of our diverse and multinational community and collaborate within global and local teams
• Gain knowledge and develop skills through our world-class trainings
Please, take in consideration, that should your application be successful, our recruiters will contact you within 14 days.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
High School Diploma/GED
At least 6 months experience in Linux/Unix administration
English & French: Fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
At least 6 months experience in Mainframe
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.