IBM Security North America seeks experts in Security Operations to join our North America Sales Team.
Successful candidates will be experts in the people, process and technology involved in our clients’ security operations. This is a SALES POSITION that assumes leadership and responsibility for developing a trusted advisor relationship. This will be done through applying world-class consultative selling and technical skills across IBM's industry-leading Security Intelligence portfolio. Key expertise and skills are listed below.
Prerequisite experience: All candidates must possess
· Knowledge of the business and technical trends driving changes in clients’ security investments and operations
· A strong understanding of the technology, process and business aspects of Security Operations from the client’s perspective
· Demonstrable communication skills required to communicate IBM's Security strategy and portfolio to senior client executives, showing differentiated value vs. key competitors across log management, SIEM, flow analysis, vulnerability management, network monitoring, threat data/threat modeling systems and cognitive systems.
· Proven track record in Selling security solutions in pursuit of large (>$1m) opportunities and ability to work across the life cycle of a deal, from prospecting to proposal and closure
· Ability to execute effective canned demos across our Security Intelligence portfolio
Additional key expertise and skills: Successful candidates must demonstrate:
· Deep insight into how client security strategies and budgets are established, including technology procurement strategies and processes.
· Deep understanding of enterprise security analytics, including threat analysis and modeling, applications of machine intelligence, and incident response
· Ability to professionally communicate and strong networking skills work with different parts of Clients and IBM. This includes the IBM Client teams in the identification and qualification of opportunities, through to leading bid teams made up of legal, technical, commercial and risk personnel as you work through to closure
· Respond to RFI's and RFP's, building value propositions and ROI's, and prepare & present Client proposals
· Experience in defining Success Criteria for PoTs and PoCs, in complex Security environments.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Sales experience Security Intelligence offerings in a Sales, Tech Sales or CSM role
Saas Sales and or Technical Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.