The Subscription and Support (S&S) mission as part of Digital Business Group (DGB) is recruiting for S&S Renewals Representative Roles located at our Digital Sales centre in Dublin.
At its core S&S allows our clients to protect their initial investment by adding new features and enhanced functionality to the software they already own – improving usability, security, performance and accelerating adoption and integration of new technologies.
Our team mission is to protect and grow the on-premise software revenue stream, a critical revenue source to DBG, by maximising renewal rates through on-time, price growth and loss management.
Working closely with our channel partners and with a focus on the Commercial and CSP markets, one of the fasting growing segments within IBM, you will be responsible for the following:
· Building a strategic and collaborative relationship with your clients, business partners and key decision makers/IBM stakeholders
· Engaging in on-going account management of an assigned market territory, ensuring the timely renewal of S&S contracts for a designated installed customer base
· Execution of the renewals process from providing correct quotes, validating entitlements, negotiating prices, activating contracts to ensuring fulfilment is completed in a timely and customer centric way
· Providing accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly sales forecasting to upline management including regular upkeep of account information within IBM’s internal Renewal Tracking System
· Achieving or exceeding monthly and quarterly targets
· Leveraging the digital transformation by adopting a digital selling strategy to extend IBM’s reach in the market place
· Supporting in-team projects or focus areas which may be assigned by Management designed to improve overall client experience or team performance
· Professional development and completion of all corporate training requirements to ensure our value proposition is effectively communicated to clients and business partners alike.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.