IBM's Watson Health Curam Solution team is now searching for a Technical Consultant with Curam product experience to join our team!
As a Technical Consultant on the Watson Health Curam Solutions team, you will have responsibility in the delivery of project implementations. You will work closely with clients, systems integration partners and teams at our client project sites.
*Must be flexible to travel weekly to project sites - maybe include, but not limited to Saint Paul, MN, Washington DC.
• Create functional and technical designs for Curam extensions and configurations, such as workflow and/or rules.
• Facilitate requirements and fit/gap workshops with client staff on technical topics and non-functional requirements.
• Work closely with client and partner staff on matters related to the Curam Business Application Suite (CBAS) technical architecture and be able to deliver communications both written and verbal
• Develop, code and unit test Curam extensions in a J2EE environment.
• Investigate and resolve situations where actual test results do not match expected test results
• Establish and maintain a demonstrated working relationship with fellow employees, System Integration partners and clients, and promote Cúram Solution as a capable and trusted partner.
• Utilize Eclipse framework to implement Curam solutions
• Maintain industry standard version controls
• Lead and mentor less experienced consultants on project teams
Cúram Solutions offer full life-cycle support for managing health and social programs from needs to outcomes. By designing around the client, Cúram solutions empower organizations to collaborate around client needs, providing citizens with easier access to governmental services and offering more effective ways to achieve desired health and social goals.
To learn more about we are doing check out the following ...
We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Discover what you can make of this moment and apply now to explore joining us!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
At least 5 years experience in hands on computer related role, such as software engineer, developer, application programmer, technical consultant, etc
At least 2 years experience in Curam software product and services exp
At least 2 years experience in Java/J2EE/ JEE development
at least 1 year relational databases (DB2 or Oracle) and SQL
Readiness to travel 75% travel annually
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Computer Science/Information Technology related degree
At least 6 years experience in hands on computer/IT related role, such as software engineer, developer, application programmer, technical consultant, etc
At least 3 years experience in CURAM software product and services exp
At least 1 year experience in working with Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) software. ERP or COTS software includes, but is not limited to, products from SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Seibel, Lawson, Harmony, CGI, etc.
At least 1 year experience in social enterprise management for public sector, core functionality or the associated business processes of human services programs such as Medicaid, child welfare, food stamp, health care reform/HIX, etc)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.