IBM GBS Enterprise Applications and Mobile Service Line is pioneering the adoption of cutting edge IBM and SAP technologies across Industries and LoB. We are at the tip of the arrow when it comes to innovation and delivery excellence. The team is comprised of highly experienced technical architects and specialists who have a track record of high qulaity delivery on top tier clients across UK and Europe.
We are currently seeking SAP Technical Architect. You will be responsible for engagement of senior client stakeholders on driving the technology agenda, developing Digital reinvention roadmap and bringing Innovation by blending together the latest IBM Cloud Platform, Cognitive, Analytics, Watson IoT and RPA technologies along side SAP S/4HANA, SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Leonardo technologies.
You will bring proven leadership skills, being able to motivate and lead distributed Agile SCRUM teams working toward common goals and objectives. You will have continuous delivery track record and be able to lead by example and perform role model. Excellent Presentation and Communication skills are essential. Able to convey complex technical information into clear, concise and coherent messages in business terms and stakeholder management is essential.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• S4HANA delivery experience (on prem and/or cloud) in a Technical Architect/Technical leadership capacity
• Keen innovator with track record of enhancing S4HANA, SAP SCP, Leonardo and delivering integration with SAP SaaS offerings (eg. Hybris/Ariba/Concur)
• Extensive hands on SAP Basis experience both in delivery and operations inc S4HANA and SAP SCP hands on technical skills
• Should have worked for large clients on complex SAP & non-SAP environments.
• Industry experience e.g. Oil & gas major or Travel & Transportation
• SAP Basis architecting / design experience will be needed.
• Experience in leading large scale SAP migrations to AWS cloud & experience in hetergenous migrations (Oracle to SAP ASE/HANA)
• Must have SAP Netweaver certification and ideally experience with IaaS platforms AWS / Azure / IBM cloud and/or Linux certification ( RHEL )
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.