IBM GBS Enterprise Applications and Mobile Service Line is pioneering the adoption of cutting edge IBM and SAP technologies across Industries and LoB. We are at the tip of the arrow when it comes to innovation and delivery excellence. The team is comprised of highly experienced technical architects and specialists who have a track record of high qulaity delivery on top tier clients across UK and Europe.
We are currently seeking SAP Integration Architect. You will be responsible for SAP Integration Architecture including Integration Pattern definition and development of associated PoCs, education of delivery teams, interface design, integration landscape and technical delivery; engagement of senior client stakeholders on driving the technology agenda, develop Digital reinvention roadmap and bring Innovation by blending together the latest IBM Cloud Platform, Cognitive, Analytics, Watson.
You will bring proven leadership skills, being able to motivate and lead distributed Agile SCRUM teams working toward common goals and objectives. You will have continuous delivery track record and be able to lead by example and perform role model. Excellent Presentation and Communication skills are essential. Able to convey complex technical information into clear, concise and coherent messages in business terms and stakeholder management is essential.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Extensive hands on SAP integration architecture experience both in development , test and operations for many projects.
• Industry experience e.g. Oil & gas major, CPG, Financial services, Retail or Telco or others
• SAP Integration architecting / design experience will be needed - with expertise in SAP PI/PO and/or SAP SCP Integration (HCI) with points of view on competing offerings like Dell-Boomi, IBM API Connect and Salesforce-Mulesoft
• Strong experience in troubleshooting issues in a highly integrated environment including non-functional requirements e.g. exception management,
• Experience in stabilizing & operating complex SAP environments.
• An experienced SAP and Hybrid Cloud Integration Architect and SAP PI and SAP Cloud Platform Integration Services SME with a proven track record spanning multiple large customer implementations.
• Must have a SAP certification e.g. SAP PI/PO / SAP SCP / HANA / S4HANA
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Ideally you will have Industry recognised Enterprise Architecture cerification (e.g. TOGAF) with good hands on practical understanding of enterprise architecture standards and how they should be applied in an SAP context.
IT experience of all integration development streams including, SAP Cloud Platform Integration Services(HCI), SAP PI, ABAP, ABAP Objects, ABAP Proxy, ABAP XSL, ABAP Mapping, Java Mapping, Java EJB for adapter modules, Java UDF, IDoc, BADI and user-exit, ALE, BAPI and RFC, BTE, mapping techniques, ccBPM, Seeburger EDI, XML, SOAP, XSD, DTD, SLD configuration, CCMS and Alert Framework and all adapter types.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.