IBM is a leading global SAP Ariba partner, with over 20 years of expertise across all Ariba product releases, and spanning across Consulting, Implementation, Adoption, Application Management and Procurement Outsourcing. We are rapidly growing our Ariba capability as a key part of our end to end SAP Digital transformation Offering. At IBM, you’ll find your role has a unique look, combining both strong technical and business skills. You will work as a functional consultant on Procurement transformations bringing together Ariba with our SAP and Cognitive capabilities. You will also get extensive support from our specialists in the Procurement & Supply Chain area as well as from IBM’s other consulting units to ensure your individual and client success. We look forward to working with you.
As a SAP Ariba Consultant at IBM you will be expected to perform key delivery roles for large global Ariba implementation projects delivered by IBM. You will be responsible for design, build and deployment of specific elements of the solution for procurement transformation projects with blue chip clients.
You will be joining a world class team of experienced Ariba consultants who are part of a wider procurement transformation network and our global SAP practice. A truly diverse, dynamic and performance driven team that is passionate about delivering innovative solution to the Client: you will accelerate the pace of your learning and exposure to new technologies and you will have the opportunity to keep your skills relevant our Clents and the market.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Solid track record of SAP Ariba Cloud / On Premise, more specifically with skills in one or more of the following:
-> SLP and Sourcing
-> Supplier Enablement
-> Contract Workspace, Contract Compliance
-> Guided Buying
-> Requisition, PO, Approvals workflows and Delegation of Authoritiy
-> Handling of Accounts Payable in Ariba
-> SAP Ariba / ERP Integration
• Significant business experience in Source to Pay applications and Procurement & Supply Chain
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Strong stakeholder management skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
We would like you to have a solid SAP Ariba Implementation experience, with at least 2 full implementation cycles, ideally in an international consulting environment. Strong experience in process design, planning and managing execution of the build and the integration with ERPs.
• Knowledge of Source to Pay configuration / processes in SAP (mostly MM with an understanding of ABAP), and SAP SRM.
• Implementation experience of other Source to Pay cloud solutions – Coupa, Buyerquest, Bravo, Basware, Oracle Cloud
• Middleware set up and technical integration like SAP PI
No specific industry experience required, but the knowledge of indirect procurement within the Chemical and Petroleum industry, Utilities or Travel and transportation industries would be a plus.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.