As an IBMer, you can change the way the world works. Join IBM and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers—people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world’s top business and technology professionals.
As Software Developer you will develop code for our Unified Governance products or test code. You will be responsible for design and development of modules using both J2EE and Micro Services Architecture. You will participate in a squad and follow Agile principals, work as part of a team to meet deadlines and satisfy customer requirements. As Developer you will bug fix with testing excellence, Data Classification and Data Quality. You will use your knowledge in Data Quality, Profiling and Classification to innovate and implement improved features. You will work with customers to understand their requirements and concerns and bring that experience to bear in creating code.
Key in this role:
· Development organization, customers, L2, and GEP management.
· In depth knowledge of Information Server, Information Analyzer, Data Classification and Data Quality.
· Always learning new languages, keeping up on the enhancements in the products and keeping an eye on what the next progression of the product should be.
· Organization, willingness to learn and a team player.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· At least 5 years experience with Information Server
· At least 5 years experience with Data Classification and Data Quality products
· At least 4 years experience trouble-shooting
· At least 4 years experience Bug fixing and testing
· At least 4 years experience in developing applications with J2EE, Java
· Demonstrated communication skills with both internal and external engagement
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
· At least 3 years experience with Agile Principal
· Demonstrated Customer Engagement
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.