Recruiting Specialist is responsible for managing recruitment projects and delivering our service to one of our Clients across Europe.
Recruiting Specialist works closely with Lead Recruiters to define, develop and implement recruiting strategies and to provide a qualified candidate pool that support our engagements.
This role requires strong recruiting and research acumen to provide a consistent high quality pipeline of candidates along with excellent candidate relationship skills.
Proven track of recruitment experience is a must
Experience in recruiting for international market preferred
Ability to work independently in dynamic environment
Focus on customer satisfaction
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Positive attitude and drive for success
• Selection of the candidates by conducting detailed phone interview
• Relationship management to candidates
• Managing recruitment projects in cooperation with on-site team
• Set and execute sourcing strategy on specific market
• Source candidates through different channels
• Qualify candidates by conducting telephone interviews
• Shortlist and present candidates to the Onsite Team
• Manage relations with candidates and clients to ensure best in class service is provided
• Conduct comprehensive market and competitors analysis
• Responsible to ensure client and candidate satisfaction and constantly aim to improve the service
• Accessing information
• Quality and customer focused
• Planning & execution abilities
• There may be some travel required in this role – approximately 10%
• Friendly and open atmosphere in the team
• Stimulating job in multinational environment
• Challenging projects
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Private medical care, sport card
About IBM Talent Acquisition & Optimization Recruitment Services:
At IBM Talent Acquisition & Optimization Recruitment Services, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our customers through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide. IBM's Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) manages global staffing operations and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies. We offer strong career development and opportunity to work with the world’s top companies in various industries. A positive working atmosphere and friendly environment is enjoyed by everyone in our team.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
At least 1,5 year of experience in Recruitment
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
At least 2 years of experience in Recruitment - RPO
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.