Android Mobile App Developer
We are looking for skilled Android Mobile App Developers to lead the design, development and maintenance of Android apps.The developers will
lead the entire app life-cycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support, and ensure they continue to function flawlessly across
new iOS and Android releases.
The position is based in Bratislava, Kosice or Banska Bystrica.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Bringing together our mobile development strategy
• Setting coding standard/direction on projects
• Mentoring junior developers
• Working with other project leads to make sure projects are delivered on time
• Agile development
• Native Android development
• Hybrid development
What do you need for your success?
• Java, Android SDK knowledge
• A solid understanding and experience with of APIs (Ajax, REST, Web services, XML, JSON, JSONP, etc.)
• Being an expert in rapid prototyping, with the ability to quickly go from mockups to implementation
• Experience with version control systems and responsive design experience
• Working knowledge of testing, from unit, to functional in a mobile context
• Being familiar with Agile development processes
• Experience with memory management techniques (native and hybrid)
• Computer Science degree or equivalent academic background
• Good communication and human relation skills
• Good organizational skills in a deadline driven environment
• Creativity, enthusiasm and energy with a strong customer focus
What benefits do we offer?
Annual performance bonus payment
Special IBM discounts
Diners club - private credit card
Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
Salary starting from 1250 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
Flexible working time
Three additional vacation days
Up to three self-recovery days
100% sick leave compensation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.