The Implementation Manager (IM) is responsible for managing the Customer relationship from the moment the Sales team is about to close the sale through implementation and beyond via Account Management. The IM will manage the overall project plan for delivering a high-quality implementation remotely and at the Customer site and be Account Manager for existing clients in the Nordics and/or SPGI (Spain, Portugal, Greece, Israel) and/or potential new customers in the DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) area.
The Professional Services Department is focused on delivering all aspects of Omni-channel Merchandising’s breakthrough solution to its customers. Members of the Professional Services team work together in a project based environment that has a significant consultative sales component to ensure that customers receive full benefits from our solution. All members of the team must acquire an in-depth understanding of Omni-channel Merchandising’s products and services and be effective in interacting with other parts of the organization including Product Management, Operations and Engineering.
The Omni-channel Merchandising IM is responsible for managing the Customer relationship from the moment the Sales team is about to close the sale assisting in the last stages of the sales process. After the sales process is finished the IM will manage the Customer through implementation and beyond. The IM will also manage the overall project plan for delivering a high-quality implementation at the Customer site. He or she will coordinate the efforts of the Engineering, Product Management, Sales, Science and Consulting team members in support of his or her Customer’s needs.
• Develop and execute an implementation project plan meeting all deliverables and deadlines
• Provide proactive strategic implementation guidance to the customer’s steering board and management teams
• Own and manage all client configuration activities including but not limited to: system configurations, business rules, and business processes
• Lead change management and strategy
• Develop and execute plans to address customer satisfaction gaps
• Own the relationship with each of his/her assigned customers and ensure complete customer satisfaction and reference-ability
• Manage a multi-function internal implementation team (2-4 people) throughout the process
• Present to and interact with senior and middle-management executives
• Prepare current customers for the presentation and sale of future Omni-channel Merchandising services
• Provide ongoing customer support on use of Omni-channel Merchandising applications and services
• Facilitate required transfer of data and information between customer and Omni-channel Merchandising
• Conduct ad-hoc analyses leveraging Consumer Demand Models
• Function as the primary point of contact between customer personnel and the Omni-channel Merchandising staff
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Proven track record of successfully selling and servicing customers and managing ongoing customer relationships
• Analytical thinker comfortable with managing complex data analyses
• Fluent and professional communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation) in Swedish and English
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 2-3 years of Account Management and/or Project Management experience
• 2-3 years of Retailing and/or Consulting experience including: IT Consulting, Management Consulting, Consumer Packaged Goods/FMCG, Retail, Syndicated Data Services, Trade Promotions, and/or Marketing industry experience
• 2-3 years of optimization software experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods/FMCG, Retail space.
• Willingness to travel to customer sites to perform duties (up to 30% travel) including internationally
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Highly prefer experience with Big 4 or top tier management consulting firms
• Prior experience from leading Retailers, preferably international ones or from multiple regions
• 3-5 years of Account Management and/or Project Management experience
• 3-5 years of Retailing and/or Consulting experience including: IT Consulting, Management Consulting, Consumer Packaged Goods/FMCG, Retail, Syndicated Data Services, Trade
• Team lead or personnel responsibility for a team of minimum 3 people
• PMP or Prince 2 certification
• MBA or other advanced degree
• Additional language skills in 1-2 more European languages
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.