IBM is a global technology and innovation company present in India since 1992. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with approximately 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and manage an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services – be it transformational outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services.
Who you are :-
• You will be performing installation, implementation, customization, operation, recovery and performance tuning
• You should have knowledge of the fundamental concepts and technologies associated with Windows Systems Support.
What you’ll do:
• Proven knowledge and experience of Windows operating systems and related utilities
• Create a service performance, usage report and respond to escalation requests
• Support day to day L3 calls on AD/Windows Servers issues.
• You will carry out administration, support and maintenance of AD 2008 & AD 2012.
• Carry out DHCP Administration and collect all the required information as per the compliance checklist and remediate the reported vulnerabilities.
• Proven Experience of network protocol (TCP/IP);
• Provide recommendations to improve virtual infrastructure, and address/lead critical issues and root cause analysis.
• Proven track record in the implementation and execution of documented support processes and can direct others in same.
• Proven experience in raising changes, attending CAB calls, Co-ordinate with different service lines, execute the change, document.
• Maintains and monitors servers and its performance.
How we’ll help you grow: -
You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Minimum 5+ Years of relevant experience in Windows Server administration (Windows 2008, 2012 in Windows Server administration (Windows 2008, 2012)
Deep knowledge services Windows Server 2003-2016
Troubleshooting Windows Server issues by providing detailed written root cause analysis and action plans for permanent resolution.
Experience in administration of AD, DNS, DHCP, DFS, RDS services;
Installation and OS Support - Repair / Re-Installation or fresh InstallationActive Directory Planning, Deploying & Administration
Proven Knowledge of Microsoft clustering & Good Knowledge in Veritas Cluster
Maintaining Microsoft Windows based AD servers (2008. 2012, 2016).
Proven experience in large enterprise windows infrastructures
Knowledge in System Internal Tools.
Proven experience in maintaining Server Infrastructure and ensure high availability
Proven experience in large enterprise windows infrastructures.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Work collaboratively with peers in the Data Center Compute team on virtualization and cross platform inter operability tasks.
Automation of routine procedures.
Participate and execute global disaster recovery programs and business continuity planning.
Participate in updating the Security patches & Reporting for the windows servers.
Participate in a 24 x 7 on call engineer rotation, supporting our core services.
Maintain the service level agreement of all the operational incidents
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.