Job Role: Sr Network DLP Architect
Location: Herndon, VA
Enjoy challenges? Big challenges? Come work for the office of the IBM CISO organization and help meet the global challenges of keeping one of the largest companies in the world secure. We’re looking for enthusiastic and innovative team members to join us in our location in Herndon, VA.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong technical information and security background with an emphasis on enterprise networking and DLP solutions. He / She will work within a fast-paced, Agile program environment collaborating with cybersecurity architects and technology teams across IBM CISO and business units to implement next generation security solutions.
Essential Job Duties:
• Design, engineering, implementation, management, sustainment and coordination of the Company Data Loss Prevention (DLP) platform(s) to include production and test front ends and infrastructure.
• Engage in information security projects that evaluate existing security services and propose modifications and additional services and capabilities to meet any gaps identified.
• Design, Implement, Manage and Sustain DLP technology set/controls
• Strong knowledge of Networking / TCP/IP / QoS
• Serve as DLP Subject Matter Expert in the Organization.
• Contribute to and/or lead various security architecture review efforts to ensure products include security into design, development and operations
• Strong Interpersonal communicating skills
• Auditing/assurance duties including development, implementation, and maintenance of audit/assurance plans and the regular evaluation of policies to validate and verify present ongoing DLP coverage at all monitoring points is in place and effective.
• Troubleshoot issues/document root cause, resolutions.
• Extensive Experience working with LAN/WAN networks using IPv4/IPv6; and QoS
• Extensive experience in RegEX
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 10+ years experience in computer networking, security and technology-based industry
• 8+ years’ experience providing network architectural leadership.
• 7+ Years of experience in implementing and configuring DLP solutions at the enterprise level
• 7+ Hands-on administration experience working with Symantec DLP, McAfee DLP or a similar enterprise DLP product to include the capabilities of Data at Rest, Data in Motion, and Data in use
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Experience in Agile / DevOps Environment.
• Background in Cybersecurity or Cybersecurity Security Certifications (CISSP, etc.)
• Experience with class security devices and software (e.g., IPS, IDS, Firewalls, etc.)
• Networking Certification such as CCIE
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.