IBM Global Services is the largest business and technology services
provider in the world and the fastest growing business division of IBM with more than
190,000 employees serving clients in over 160 countries. Global Business
Services (GBS) is the professional services arm and encompasses management
consulting, systems integration and application management services while Global
Technology Services (GTS) provides primarily infrastructure services, i.e., outsourcing,
integrated technology services and maintenance.
Global Technology Services helps clients reduce costs, improve productivity, and assert competitive advantage with a comprehensive, world-leading portfolio of assessment, outsourcing, infrastructure, and systems integration services.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
o Risk Management
o Asset Protection and
o Business Enablement
• Act as a liaison with other IBM teams (billing, sales, contract Mgmt, deployment, etc.)
• Understand current and future client security priorities to recognize potential scope
expansions; identify gaps in service or new client requirements
• Measure deviations from established contract baselines on a monthly basis and initiate, as
appropriate, Project Change Requests via the appropriate project change control procedure
• Monitor contract compliance by both parties
• Work jointly with the client to manage the priority of new event source deployment when
applicable to the service
• Act as an advisor in technology roadmap discussionsson 3 de SSMs
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
PMP certification is preferred.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.