• Design, implement and integrate tools and components that will be used across UMX and deployment teams to manage, monitor and support the UMX offerings.
• UMX team is responsible of the development of the contact module that engages customer via CHAT, Scheduler and email and phone
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Exposure to DevOps tools such as Github and Jira or something similar
• Experience with database development (preferably Cloudant DB)
• NodeJS - Linux/Windows console -
• Be familiar with popular development tools, such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, Bluemix or Cloud concept
• Excellent written/spoken communication skills in English Strong communication skill (Independent User)
• Solid knowledge on Agile methodology and practices, such as SCRUM
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Solid knowledge of Java technology, familiar with IO, NIO, Thread, etc. Understand JVM and JMM.
• Familiarity with C++ or Python
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.