At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our customers through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide. IBM's Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) manages global staffing operations and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
The Recruitment Coordinator is an administrative role responsible for scheduling, coordinating interviews including travel, extending offers, generating offer letters, making welcome calls to all applicants prior to their scheduled start date, background variance resolution, data entry and internal/external reporting. The Program Coordinator will work with the recruitment team members and third party vendors to ensure that all applicants have been processed accurately and expediently.
• Contact applicants and hiring managers to coordinate and schedule interviews
• Coordinate travel arrangements as needed
• Book resources for interviews
• Generate and send offer letters/packages
• Facilitate background investigations of new hires
• Monitor background vendor activity and work in tandem with our vendors to complete applicant background/drug processing
• Kick-off onboarding activities
• Communicate the decision of the applicant to all recruitment support groups by updating the applicant management database and sending out status notifications
• Keep Applicant Tracking System (ATS) updated at all times
• Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by management
This position is located at the client site in Centennial, CO or Decatur, AL
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
At least 2 years experience with computers including in-dept internet knowledge and working profency in Word, and Excel.
At least 2 years experience in an office enviorment using the telephone and computer as te primary instrument to preform your job duties.
High School Diploma / GED
10% Travel Annually
Fluency in English
US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
1 year experience in scheduling
At least 6 months experience in Human Resources and / or Staffing
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.