This position is responsible for answering the inquiries and provide solutionsvia phone, emails and instance chat tool to the clients who are using procurement application & process. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1.Answer incoming calls & Provide first call responses
2.Generate a call tracking record
3.Respond to routine “How to” questions
4.Perform appropriate problem determination
5.Conduct root-cause analysis
6.Respond to status inquiries
7.Transfer calls to appropriate support group as required8.Monitor phone, email and chat accounts
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
1) Good command in both spoken and written English.
2) Microsoft Office Suite knowledge is a Must
3) Strong communication capabilities with strong ownership & accountability
4) Must be a quick learner, good team player and an effective problem-solver,self-motivated; able to work independently
5) Willing to work overtime during China holiday
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.