At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our customers through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide.
Talent Acquisition Manager duties and responsibilities:
Develop talent acquisition strategies and design hiring processes and plans based on deep linkage to the business needs.
Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts. Balance workload between the team and reassign resources per business needs.
Determine HR and recruiting KPIs to create reports and identify areas for improvement
Lead, supervise, evaluate and mentor members of recruiting team
Hold biweekly and monthly team meetings as well as 1X1 with the team members
Constantly keep the team's up to date with the relevant skills & knowledge to perform leading recruitment initiatives
Serve as focal point for the business & HR
Lead employment branding initiatives.
Lead Diversity hiring initiatives including through partnership with associations and increasing awareness
Engage and support the team's efforts in hard-to-fill requisitions.
Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience through the recruitment process, as well as emp experience in the on boarding process for new hires.
Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events.
Find bottlenecks in recruiting process and handle any barrier it the processes.
Please note that the role will be based on-site with the Client in Petah Tikva
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Proven experience as talent acquisition professional; An advantage for TA manager.
· Experience in leading recruitment team in a matrix management environment.
· In-depth knowledge of full recruitment cycle, including sourcing and employer branding techniques
· Understanding of all selection methods and techniques.
· Experience with Recruitment Marketing tools
· A leader, strategic thinker with problem-solving skills
· Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
· Team player
· BA/MA in business administration, human resources or relevant field
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.