Lead the marketing strategy and execution of one or more oncology product lines, one of the most exciting portfolios in IBM Watson Health. This global role is responsible for the translating product value propositions into positioning, messaging, and demand generation strategies that must be activated in key growth markets world-wide.
The holder of this high-profile leadership position will work with an extensive cross functional team that includes offering management, region marketing, communications, sales, and other marketing specialties. He or she requires expertise and excellence in oncology, marketing, and software technology to be successful.
A Day in the Life Essentials
· Market intelligence: Use data and insights to become the expert on the challenges and needs of health systems and oncologists, as well as the ecosystem of competitors and partners that participate in this industry
· Strategy development: Create marketing plans and budgets for product launches and sustaining efforts. Work with internal constituencies and agencies to create messaging platforms and executions that will activate demand.
· Evidence generation: Influence the scoping of scientific studies and analysis that supports the value proposition, and effectively communicate the evidence in the marketplace
· Channel enablement: Ensure that both direct and indirect sales teams have the tools and training required to succeed
· Demand generation: Help develop and execute demand generation campaigns through digital channels, trade shows, public relations, and other media
· Analytical mindset, with ability to use data and insights in making critical decisions
· Structured, clear thinker
· Strong written and verbal communicator, with ability to think carefully about the intended audience and speak to the right level of detail
· Effective cross-functional leadership and teamwork skills
· Results-orientation, with ability to take independent ownership of a product line and the tasks required to succeed
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 4+ years’ experience in marketing, product management, business development, or related commercial role
· 2+ years’ experience with oncology-related products
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, computer science, engineering, or other related field
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
· Experience with enterprise software, analytical tools, or related technology
· MBA or other advanced degree
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.