Resilient Systems, an IBM company
Product Marketing Lead for IBM Resilient
The Product Marketing Lead is the lead product marketing evangelist for Resilient’s leading Incident Response Platform. Our platform is the market leader in Incident Response platforms with over 200 deployed customers globally. In this role, you are responsible for the overall product positioning, messaging, product launches, sales enablement and competitive analysis for the platform including the associated modules. Now that we are part of IBM, Resilient’s IRP is also a part of IBM’s Security portfolio tell our product story in relation to IBM’s overall security portfolio as well as how our IRP works with any security tool a customer has today. This position reports to the CMO working closely with Director of Marketing and Director of Product Management.
In your role as product marketing lead, you will become the expert in our various buyer personas, understanding their unique needs and wants and creating compelling messages for each group and to the overall market. You create hard-hitting product collateral—data sheets, product write-ups, product videos to enable sales to win. Knowledge transfer to our sales channels is critical.
You will also work with integration partners on co-marketing programs that would be mutually beneficial.
High standards and attention to detail are crucial, along with a demonstrated ability to translate complex technical capabilities into easy to understand benefits.
Skills & Requirements
• Very strong written communication skills – you should enjoy writing in-depth content such as case studies, data sheets, white papers, presentations and blog posts
• Ability to think strategically and anticipate industry trends
• Analytical, organized and detail-oriented
• Quick learner with strong intellectual horsepower
• Enjoys understanding the nuances and details of how technology works
• Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues (e.g., product managers, salespeople, sales engineers), cross-functional teams, customers and third parties (e.g., analysts and press).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 5- 7+ years’ experience in a product marketing role
• SAAS software experience
• Security industry experience required
• Bachelor’s degree (technical undergraduate and/or MBA preferred)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• At least 10 years of B2B marketing experience
• At least 2 years in IT Security sector
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.