What we need for you?
•System Programmer MVS Semi-Senior / Senior
• Experience on JCL, SDSF, JES2, ACF2, RACF
•Upgrade/ z/OS Mantenance
• 3rd party Software maintenance and upgrade
• Work with ticketing tools (Incidents and Changes)
• English Intermediate
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and multitask effectively in a high pressure environment.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• English fluent
What do you do?
• Operating System Upgrades and Maintenances
• 3rd party Software Upgrades and Maintenances
• Security & Health Check
• Patch Management & CIRATS tracking
• Disaster Recovery
• Process, Procedures and Work Instructions maintenance
• Ensures the integrity and security in accordance to business needs and industry best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
• Anticipates, mitigates, identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves hardware and software problems on responsible systems.
• Recommend performance improvements, upgrades, patches on the platform supported.
• Develops, documents, and maintains policies, procedures and associated training plans for system administration and appropriate use.
• Maintains system documentation.
• Provides on-call technical support as required.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Demonstration of effective and efficient analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies
• Must be discreet with highly confidential information.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.