We are an IBM internal design agency with a mission to help sales teams wow clients with client-centric stories and innovative design that differentiates IBM solutions and drives client advocacy. We rethink how clients see IBM and help IBM stand out from competition in a way that is clear, engaging and memorable.
About the role:
We are looking for highly motivated people who will play a key role in helping us to change the client experience. You will engage with internal account teams and offer content direction and copywriting support for client conversations, turning content and bold ideas into storyboards, scripts and executive messages as part of quality sales material. You will be working with Sales Reps, Client Executives, Technical SME’s and designers in a global environment to build innovative deliverables and visualize transformation journeys for both digital and print.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• English: Fluent
• Be prepared to have a work portfolio ready.
• Creative/Multi-Media/Advertising/Journalism/Marketing/Media studies or professional activities. At least 2 years copywriting experience and a portfolio in writing products, content marketing, sales pitches
• Lead conversations with experienced sales teams in an assertive and client-centric manner. Design Thinking experience, focusing on outcomes and collaboration to bring ideas into execution and consumable user journeys
• Excellent communication skills and storytelling, is able to converse with a multitude of requestors and stakeholders, to understands their vision and potential concerns/risks
• Ability to define & communicate expectations, set realistic project milestones. Good time management, can proactively prioritize efficiently to meet the goals of the team and satisfy clients’ needs
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Responsive to feedback and new ideas. Able to conceptualize quickly and present in-progress work for critique and meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail
• Understands climate topics, proactively promotes positive teamwork. Can deescalate misunderstanding and presents viable solutions that unites goals, efforts and results of the involved parties
• Strong desire to learn, improve and excel in the field. Is curious about best practices, new tools, news in design and storytelling. Familiarity and curiosity about IT services business terminology and IBM strategy