This position belongs to IGF European CIO Services organization, falling into the User Experience and Simplification (UXS) quad as business. The squad is responsible for delivering technical solutions to all the 3 line of businesses of IGF by using the newest technology trends within IBM.
This role is a core role of a local development squad, in close relation with developers, peer business analysts, testers in line with the product owner and functional manager’s direction.
Customers are the Center of Excellence (CoE) end-users and all local office users in Europe who are using the solution portfolio which is provided by our organization.
· Supporting of existing business processes are implemented in our application portfolio. Support means technical and business analyst work on business problems, to find the root cause, visualize, propose and develop solution,
· Provide consultancy to IGF customers and Client Services Team on using UXS solutions to change the business processes according demands, mandatory regulations and productivity improvements,
· Own, define, create User Stories / IRs-APARs, propose and deliver system/application change to these,
· To support the operation of UXS technical infrastructure, connected tools, interfaces, systems based on application strategy, defined by application owner,
· Following Product Owner’s priorities on all the UXS service requests,
· Work closely with developers and testers to work out test strategy, coordinate and execute test activities for all the system changes,
· Supporting UXS squad and CoE CIO IGF team in all the operation or projects related works, own and drive actions,
· Following quality rules and standards are defined by IBM/IGF/CIO;
· Following and reviewing CIO local service related instructions and procedures, propose changes if it is required;
· Frequently reporting to direct leaders (functional manager, iteration manager, product owner, project leader) in case of application related project works about status of project activities, actions, tasks; doing documentation about completed and closed items;
· To develop own skills and knowledge with fitting to business strategy. Build the gathered knowledge into team knowledge;
· Take care of team knowledge base, updating of knowledge bases, wikis, internal service document libraries, communities.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· University or college degree in IT or economic field;
· Fluent English (written and verbal) ;
· Good technical knowledge of system platforms;
· Experience in IT development, and in implementing and supporting different software products;
· User experience with database products (DB2 or MySQL)
· Experience to analyze business requirements, define technical requirements.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
· Good communication skills, team player attitude;
· Good analytical skills;
· Understanding of Agile and DevOps;
· Experienced or open to learn the following technologies: Bluemix, Cloudant, NoSQL, Angular, Github, Node.js, Express;
· Experienced or open to learn Test Driven Development, Agile Development and DevOps.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.