Objective of the job:
Provide different levels of reporting and data mining activities related to Accounts Payable processes
• Create and maintain ad-hoc SQL reports as per request.
• Data mining and investigation in various AP databases
• Schedule and maintain automatic reports
• Support audit requests.
• Ensure audit trail.
• Adhere to procedures and manuals related to the job.
• Take part in projects analytics as required.
• Contribute to AP EMEA Measurement statistics
• Adhere to application compliance guidelines and all other IBM policies related to the job.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Good analytical skills
Excellent communication skills
Proactive problem solving
Flexible in work
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.