SAP PP Consultant
Join IBM as SAP PP Consultant for the Global Business Services unit. We are looking for senior people with SAP PP (Production Planning) knowledge, willing to participate on international implementation projects and maintenance support in near region. This role assists clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions in order to achieve client expected business results.
Position is located in Kosice, Bratislava or Banska Bystrica.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Analysing and mapping clients’ business requirements, processes and objectives.
• Providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
• Implementation or maintenance of SAP installations at international customers.
• Developing necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
• Acting as professional team member in an international team and builds strong liaison with client for troubleshooting.
• Assisting in internal activities - hotline, remote consulting, preparing training materials, teaching on-site courses.
• Developing own professional learning of SAP products and technologies.
What do you need for your success?
• Experience or knowledge of SAP PP
What benefits do we offer?
Annual performance bonus payment
Special IBM discounts
Diners club - private credit card
Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
Salary starting from 1900 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
Flexible working time
Three additional vacation days
Up to three self-recovery days
100% sick leave compensation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.