Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA/BPM Developer
We are looking for an experienced Fusion Middleware Developer / Architect for the implementation, support & maintenance projects for the customers
You can work from Bratislava, Kosice or Banska Bystrica.
What do you need for your success?
• 3-7 experience in Integration space
• 2+ years Experience in Oracle Service Bus, SOA 11g and preferably AIA (Application Integration Architecture)
• Strong knowledge on XML
• Oracle Application (eBS, Siebel, etc.), Java or non Oracle Integration background
• Ability to handle design and development of integration objects independently
• Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
• Communication skills, written and verbal - fluent English, other languages are nice to have
SOA Architects skills:
• Being strong in SOA 11g, OSB and AIA
• Knowledge in ODI is preferred
• Understanding Enterprise Integration Architecture blueprint very well
• Strong design and communication skills
What benefits do we offer?
Annual performance bonus payment
Special IBM discounts
Diners club - private credit card
Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
Salary starting from 1700 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
Flexible working time
Three additional vacation days
Up to three self-recovery days
100% sick leave compensation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
3-7 experience in Integration space
2+ years Experience in Oracle Service Bus , SOA 11g and preferably AIA ( Application Integration Architecture )
Strong knowledge on XML is must
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Typically the consultants come from Oracle Application( eBS, Siebel .....) , Java or non Oracle, Integration background and then move to Fusion stack. If they are strong in one ( OSB or SOA 11g) should be fine but preferred candidates would be those who know both.
Able to handle design and development of integration objects independently .
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.