Would you like to start your career in international company?
The world nowadays is changing faster than ever. Technology and data are reshaping industries and our lives. New roles are being created that never existed before to meet the demands of this transformation.
IBM is a leading tech-company that helps enterprises all over the world to be successful. But to respond to their needs, we need to be fast and effective. Sales Transaction Support in an internal IBM organization that plays a unique and integral role in supporting operations, driving key business decisions and influencing IBM’s business results. We operate as a values-driven team and a trusted advisor to the business supporting all business units in all geographic areas.
We are looking for candidates to fill a wide variety of positions. Want to join?
What would be your role?
You will be a bridge between company and internal customers. We have various positions of Supply Chain Operations Professionals and Contract Management Specialists, where you will focus on communication with the internal and also with the external clients, followed by the administration of obtained information.
Are you ready for?
• Supporting IBM's internal and external customers (e.g. various teams within IBM, sellers, Business Partners, Finance teams) across the globe
• Billing activities (to obtain purchase order from customer, to conciliate the consumption of services follow by requesting billing in internal tools (according the instructions from Finance team), tracking of invoices issued to the customer for reconciliation purposes),
• Commercial Activities (Contract Governance and Contract Baseline Management. It can include: Preparation of Commercial deck slides, Slides for Leadership team, Slides for customer call, Attending External Client calls),
• Contract Operations Registration (Ensure / Perform accurate billing set-up, ensure all contractual documentation are registered in Internal systems, Managing contract registration in cooperation with other teams (STS)).
• Ensuring customer satisfaction through timely and complete responses to inquiries, and proactive problem resolution.
• Maintaining open and effective communication with internal customers.
• Being responsible for keeping documentation up to date.
• Working in fast changing environment.
• Team cooperation.
What do you need for your success?
Fluency in English
Proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel (knowledge of Pivot tables/VLOOKUP is an advantage)
Good communication and negotiation skills
Ability to work in multicultural environment
Attention to the details, good analytical skills
Ability to solve problems across team and provide an innovative approach to achieve work objectives
Take a chance to build your career path with us.
Experience a friendly working environment
Enjoy our innovative working ways
Be ready to be empowered
Salary starting from 1 200 € gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
Choose from wide range of benefits to keep your work-life balance.
What are we now? See our latest VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9irfBa30xgY
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.