2018 GBS Consultant Trainee- Consulting By Degree Program
- IBM Global Business Services, 2018
Position Title: Consultant Trainee
Work Location: Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Wuhan, Chengdu
IBM Global Business Services trainees will participate the Consulting by Degrees Program (CbD). CbD is our world-class leadership and development program for entry-level consultants. It is designed to provide new university hires with structured training, development and practical experience necessary to successfully launch and accelerate their career.
He/she contributes to strategy, process and packaged solution consulting project and provides value-added services to the clients. He/she assists in delivery of high quality solutions to clients in response to specific business requirements; develops consulting and functional skills and absorbs professional knowledge quickly; performs assigned tasks including customer experience and social business strategy, requirements gathering, functional/process design, use case development, end user training and material development, user design, customer analytics, performance modeling/analysis, change management, benefits realization/benchmark ,business case development, PMO, mobile app design ,User Acceptance and functional Testing.
• Leading university talent in process of obtaining Bachelors or Masters degree (graduate in 2018) – open to any major.
• Good Communication Skills in both English and Mandarin.
• CET 6 is necessary. Fluent Oral and Written English.
• Good Analytical skill and innovative approach to problems.
• Willingness to travel if needed, and ability to sustain a hyper growth environment.
• Aggressive, self-motivated, fast-learning, and team player.
• Management related disciplines (HR/Finance/logistics/MS etc) or computer related disciplines (computer science/software engineering/electronics engineering, etc.). Master/MBA is preferred.
• Good knowledge and skills in process knowledge.
• Good knowledge and skills in Java architecture. System development experience is a benefit.
• Good knowledge and skills in MRP or ERP is preferred.
• 计算机或管理 等相关专业的硕士或MBA学历毕业生 （包括人力资源、财务、物流、软件工程、电子工程等专业）；
• 对 Java 架构 有丰富的知识和技能，有系统开发经验者尤佳；
• 有 MRP 或 ERP 知识和技能者优先考虑。
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
computer science, business management, economy related majors
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
MBA or master's degree preferred
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.