IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
J2 Collection Manager / RFI Manager
· Candidate shall provide assistance in the creation of collection strategies, postures, and plans in order to meet JFHQ-DoDIN Intelligence and information gaps.
· Be knowledgeable in all source intelligence collection management (SIGINT, HUMINT, MASINT, CI, OSINT, IMINT, GEOINT, and TECHINT).
· Will assist in the validating, coordinating, drafting, submitting, and maintaining of formal JFHQ-DoDIN Intelligence requirements and requests to the IC through USCYBERCOM.
· Will participate in strategic working groups in order to effectively assist in the planning of long range collection efforts de-conflict and coordinate Intelligence and information needs and requirements that cross organizational boundaries, and facilitate joint collection efforts at the strategic level.
· Contractor will assist in the de-confliction of time sensitive requirements among CYBER partners with assistance of designated members of the USCYBERCOM J2 and other JFHQ-DoDIN J2 personnel as needed.
· Will assist in the planning and management of organic collection assets through the Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance planning process.
Contractor will assist in the coordination of non-organic collection activities supporting JFHQ-DoDIN missions and goals.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee’s strengths and career aspirations
Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Active TS/SCI security clearance.
Previous collection management experience in the Intelligence Community
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security+ce.
Intelligence Collection Management knowledge (ISGINT, HUMINT, MASINT, CI, OSINT, IMINT, GEOINT, and TECHINT)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.