IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We out think ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
We bring our global industrial-strength Application Management capabilities, modernized for a cloud world, together with our world-class cloud and mobile-powered Enterprise Application and Systems Integration skills. The integration of DevOps Innovation Services and Agile practices, along with IBM Design Thinking and a world of talent, enables us to deliver continuous innovation with speed, quality, and at the cost point required to keep clients at the top of their game.
The Technical Solution Architect is responsible for the following:
• Implement Actimize AML Solutions CDD/CTR/SAM solutions and integration Architecture with existing source applications.
• Build High level Architecture and Detailed Architecture diagrams in the application.
• Build Conceptual and Solution design documents which would represent application architecture in integration of in-house sourcing applications, Actimize and reporting systems along with downstream process.
• Design complex integration architectural solutions from sourcing Datalake systems using ETL process Abinitio for target loads.
• Perform complete solution impact assessment for the project and ability to build heat maps.
• Closely work with Enterprise Architects and ensure the solutions build are in alignment with enterprise architectural standards.
• Build performance efficient designs which involve multiple interfaces and responsible for typical design decisions in coming up with best practices.
• Ability to think out of the box and come up with multiple options for typical problems and propose the best solution which would serve the business needs.
• Closely work with development and business team and provide architectural direction on key business and technical constraints and come up with alternate solutions which fits technical performance and business needs.
• Build typical architectural solutions which are not configurable from out of the box Actimize product in building complex Enterprise integrations in AML.
• Integrate a source application on Salesforce onto Datalake and load it into Application in building an end-to-end Architecture
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
• Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
• Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee’s strengths and career aspirations
• Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
13+ Years of experience in technical software implementations with expertise in working with multiple technologies and integrations.
4+ years Experience in Actimize AML Solutions CDD, CTR, SAM solutions
3+ years Experience in Big data applications and Integration with Actimize solutions
5+ years of Experience in ETL tools - Abinitio
5+ Years experience with Integration of Mainframe source systems
5+ Years of Experience in DBs - Oracle, DB2.
Strong architecture skills in building High level and detailed solution Architecture diagrams
Experience in building the Conceptual and Solution design documents
Experience in building Heat maps and Monitoring Impact assessments.
Experience in automating manual process and coming up with proposals in integrating the existing applications with Actimize product.
Building complex Enterprise integrations in AML.
Experience with Salesforce data integrations onto Datalake
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Experience in building and leading Data models.
5+ Years of experience in designing and building ETL applications
5+ Years of experience in SQL Server
Strong background in ETL and multiple applications.
Experience on Actimize RCM, AIS
Experience in understanding Data solution delivery - Data ingestion, Integration, Transformating and aligning with vendor products.
Experiece in providing end-end solutions for critical business needs and integrating with upstreams and downstreams.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.